Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Communication

I am beginning to realize the many different communicational experiences you can have. Really communication involves EVERYTHING! You can't really do something involving another person without communicating. It just doesn't happen. For example, my little sister is trying out for the high school musical and you wouldn't think that would involve communication- just a one-way, you're watching me audition. But really it does involve a 2 way communication. She's communicating to them, I'm trying really hard here, let me in, please! And they're communicating back from their movements or voice, we like you or not. It's interesting to watch different situations. For example tonight, I tried to be nice and make dinner and the couple I was making it for went and got Chinese instead. Communication. Me, volunteering the service, and them communicating altogether no service necessary. That kind of communication sucks! I'm not gonna lie.. :) But that's the point of communicating anways, right? To figure out what the other person wants or get your wants/needs across.
Just getting my thoughts out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment