Friday, December 11, 2009

Test Day

Last night I spent an hour and a half going through the study guide for our test today. I typed up answers again that I had already written down to review more. Then I got up early this morning to study again. I got to class and was feeling okay about things, with the exception of a few ideas I hadn't quite memorized for the test.
Brother Embree LOVES us! He walked in and (in my ears I heard) since I'm the best teacher ever, I'm allowing you to work in groups of 4! Holy cow! This was music to my ears! We finished the test in 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure we rocked on it!
Now that's communication at it's best! When you hear a positive confirming message! :)
I did want to share my funny way of remembering the steps of relationships:
I Entered Isaac's Igloo By Dancing Cha-cha, Salsa, And Tango.
Initiating, Experimenting, Intensifying, Integrating, Bonding, Distinguishing, Circumscribing, Stagnating, Avoiding, and Terminating.
I love fun ways to remember things for tests. haha too bad this wasn't even on the test... :)

2 comments:

  1. wasn't that the best test ever?! i didn't think i would ever say that in my life, first time for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! That made my whole week! I love brother Embree! He is the best! I love making up fun ways to remember things too :) I love yours good job :)

    ReplyDelete